Product Marketing Manager
provide marketing strategy, planning, execution and measurement across multiple Aptos products
2 weeks ago
We are searching for an experienced and self-driven product marketing professional that’s excited about web3 to join our team. In the Product Marketing Manager role at Aptos, you will be responsible for marketing strategy, planning, execution and measurement across multiple products.
- Coordinate with Product Managers and Marketing Leads to create content calendars that align with overall product roadmaps
- Determine marketing strategy and execution plan for priority products
- Ideate and create ongoing content series, including but not limited to: blogs, social media, videos strategy
- Schedule the creation of each piece of content and the planned release of each piece of content
- Work with in-house, or external agencies to support always-on content streams
- Outline product marketing processes and timelines and oversee successful execution coordinating across multiple lines of business
- Create and manage budgets for marketing priority projects
- 5-8 years product marketing and campaign management experience
- Exceptional project management skills
- Strong organizational and communication skills
- Ability to manage multiple project timelines seamlessly with little oversight
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and define prioritization for multiple internal and external stakeholders
- Previous experience with web3 preferred
culture & perks
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Palo Alto, USA
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.