Front End Engineer
work on various projects and frameworks to foster a thriving Aptos developer ecosystem
2 weeks ago
We are searching for a Front End Engineer to join us here at Aptos. As part of the Ecosystem team, you will be working on various projects and frameworks to foster a thriving developer ecosystem. You will build industry-leading Web applications and tools for interacting with the Web3 world from Web.
The scope is open-ended, but projects will be in the following areas: interactive Web sites, developer tooling, SDKs, wallets, APIs, standards & protocols, and much more.
- Build new Web3 experiences for ecosystem engagement
- Add new features and integrations into existing experiences
- Build new Web products and applications for Aptos
- Support and maintain existing platforms and web surfaces
- Write performant, clean and tested code
- Collaborate with designers,backend engineers, and other frontend engineers
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Familiarity with websockets/streaming content is a plus
- UX/UI Design experience is a plus
- Experience working with Web3 is a plus
- Self-motivated, proactive, and organized
culture & perks
While our HQ is currently in Palo Alto, California, we support a 100% remote work culture and we are hiring across the world. We raised our first round of funding from some of the top firms led by a16z and Multicoin. In addition to our remote-friendly work culture, we offer the following to all Aptos employees:
- Health insurance coverage
- Equipment of your choice
- Unlimited Vacation time
- Competitive Salary
- Equity (i.e. RSUs)
- Protocol Token Grants
Aptos is a people-first blockchain on a mission to help billions of people achieve universal and fair access to decentralized assets in a safe and scalable way.
Founded by some of the original creators and maintainers that researched, designed, and built the Diem blockchain to serve this purpose, we have dedicated several years toward this mission. We believe the open-source Diem technology we have developed is an important foundation of a safe and scalable web3 world where everyone has more equitable opportunities to grow and access financial assets with lower fees and fewer intermediaries.
Aptos (Ohlone for "The People") encompasses our mission and ethos for why we build.