Technical Writer (Blockchain) - Product team
produce and maintain world-class documentation related to our flagship DeFi product KyberSwap
2 weeks ago
- The Technical Writer will be responsible for all the external facing documentation related to our flagship DeFi product KyberSwap. This person will work with product managers, engineering managers, and engineers to produce and maintain world-class documentation on our blockchain products, including user guides, technical architecture documents, API developer guides, operation plans, etc.
- This is a new and challenging role within the Product Department reporting into the Head of Product. The role requires using a mix of skills including superior written / verbal communication skills, technical knowledge (APIs etc.), domain knowledge (blockchain) and cross-functional collaboration skills. We are only looking for candidates who have good experience with Web3 / Blockchain / DeFi products.
- Develop a deep understanding of our product (KyberSwap) to translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content for our users
- Work with Product Managers to create user-friendly product guides to explain new and existing features to our end users
- Work with Engineering Managers to create comprehensive technical documentation (API Developer Guides, Technical Design etc.) so external partners / developers can seamlessly integrate with our product
- Maintain the external facing documentation in our documentation hub
- Evaluate current content and develop innovative approaches for improving our documentation
- Independently gather information from subject matter experts to develop, organize, and write guides, technical specifications, and process documentation
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant technical field (Masters is preferred)
- Singaporean or PR
- 3+ years industry experience as an effective technical writer especially in the blockchain space (you can add a link to your work in your resume)
- Strong experience with blockchain products (especially in DeFi)
- Previous experience as a software developer is a must (to help you write technical documentation)
- Superior written skill
Nice to have:
- Good verbal communication skills, with a keen eye for detail
- Curiously passionate about blockchain, crypto and related technologies
culture & perks
1- Financial Rewards
- Salary review once per year in January
- 100% salary during probation period (if any)
- Annual Wage Supplement (AWS): The AWS payable is equivalent to one (01) month of basic salary for employees who have served one (01) full calendar year with the Company, and with less than one (01) year of service, the employees shall be entitled to a pro-rated amount.
- Potential annual bonus based on the Company’s business results and your individual performance
- Opportunity to invest in the exclusive internal fund for Kyber employees
- Opportunity to be supported by the 5-million-USD Kyber Alumni Fund when starting own blockchain startup project
2- Employment Benefits
- Medical allowance of 2,000 SGD per year
- Per calendar year: 18 days annual leave, 14 days medical leave, 46 days hospitalization leave
3 - Career Development
Opportunity to work with top talents in blockchain:
- Co-founders with high reputation, first-class education and considerable experience in blockchain space
- Research and engineering team members with remarkable academic background (PhDs, Masters, and Engineering bachelors from reputable universities, winning national and international top awards in Mathematics/Informatics contests)
- Global advisors and partners
- Global English-speaking working environment including global colleagues in Singapore, Greece, USA, Korea…
Opportunity to create long-term sustainable fintech products that serve Kyber’s vision: Decentralized Economy for Everyone.
Opportunity to work with blockchain - the technology that leads the current and future trends.
Opportunity to attend technology/blockchain seminars internally and externally.
4 - Work Environment
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday with provided days to work from home when needed
- Periodical team buildings and company retreats
5 - Company culture
- Transparency at heart, integrity in mind
- Friendly and supportive collaboration working style
- Young and funny colleagues
Kyber Network is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 6th floor, Comatce Tower, 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 11th floor, Dreamplex Co-Working Space, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam