Data Scientist (Middle/Senior)
design, implement and optimize data modelling to cover major business concerns
2 weeks ago
- Design data product plan.
- Design, implement and maintain prescriptive and predictive modelling.
- Develop the analytical tools and programs to identify business concerns and model development.
- Collaborate with platform software engineers to co-optimize algorithms and software implementation.
- Graduated master’s or PhD from one of the following disciplines: Computer Science, Statistics, Machine Learning or Finance.
- Previous experience as a data scientist or experience in projects related to data science products.
- Technical expertise with data models, data mining, and segmentation techniques.(at least 1 year experience)
- Reading and writing documents in English is a must.
- Proficient in python programming language and have used frameworks such as TensorFlow, PyTorch, Keras…
Nice to have:
- Basic knowledge of blockchain/DEFI is a plus.
- Comfortable with data query languages.
- Good written communication and presentation skills.
culture & perks
1/ Financial Rewards:
- Salary review once per year in January
- 100% salary during probation period (if any) (i.e., same net salary during probation and after signing official labor contract)
- Holidays bonus (30Apr-1May and 2Sep), working anniversary bonus (3-year and 5-year anniversary)
- Gifts for other celebrations: Lunar New Year, Mid-Autumn Festival, March 8th, June 1st, Wedding day, Childbirth
- 13th salary month bonus prorated based on your actual service time in the year
- Potential annual bonus based on the Company’s business results and your individual performance
- Company-sponsored package up to USD100/month during probation & up to USD3,000 after signing official labor contract for you to purchase all working facilities you need (computer, monitorscreen, mouse, headset, etc.)
3/ Investment opportunity:
- Opportunity to invest in the exclusive internal fund for Kyber employees
- Opportunity to be supported by the 5-million-USD Kyber Alumni Fund when starting own blockchain startup project
4/ Insurance and health care:
- Government’s social/health/unemployment insurance: contributed based on fully 100% contracted salary
- Company-sponsored premium health insurance package for yourself and up to 3 family members (legal spouse or children), check-up guaranteed at multiple major hospitals and clinics
- Company-sponsored annual health check-up at a reputable hospital
- Standard leave policy of 12 paid working days/year, and up to additional 02 paid leave days/year on your birthday, for community activities and for childcare. Eligible to take leave during probation
5/ Career Development:
- Opportunity to work with top talents in blockchain
- Opportunity to create long-term sustainable fintech products that serve Kyber’s vision: Decentralized Economy for Everyone
- Opportunity to work with blockchain - the technology that leads the current and future trends
- Opportunity to attend technology/blockchain seminars internally and externally
6/ Work Environment:
- Flexible working hours from Monday to Friday with provided days to work from home when needed
- Periodical team buildings and company retreats
- Multiple leisure clubs at your choice: football, table tennis, badminton, running, chess, DOTA, PES…
- Company-sponsored fresh fruits, snacks and drinks available daily
- Nap rooms with available blankets and pillows
7/ Company Culture:
- Transparency at heart, integrity in mind
- Friendly and supportive collaboration working style
- Young and funny colleagues
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam
Kyber Network is an industry-leading blockchain company, providing cryptocurrency liquidity for the largest companies in the DeFi (decentralized finance), Metaverse, and NFT spaces. The company raised US$52M in its token sale in 2017, making it one of the largest cryptocurrency-based fundraising in history.
Two co-founders, Dr. Luu The Loi (Chairman) and Victor Tran Huy Vu (CEO), were honored in Asia’s Forbes 30 under 30 in the ‘Finance - Investment’ category by Forbes magazine in 2017 and have since established the company as a market leader. Dr. Luu The Loi also has a PhD in blockchain security technology, and is one of the 10 most prominent Innovators under 35 in the Technology field in the Asia Pacific region (Innovators Under 35 Asia Pacific) published by the MIT Technology Review.
Kyber has developed a family of products including:
- KyberSwap: KyberSwap.com - Trade & Earn at the Best Rates in DeFi with our leading Decentralized Exchange (DEX) Aggregator that does >US$1B in monthly trading volume
- KyberDAO: Kyber.org - Be part of the community governing Kyber Network to shape the future of DeFi and earn $KNC tokens
- And many more stealth developments and ventures that the company has taken stake in.
Kyber Network has offices in Singapore, Hanoi, and Ho Chi Minh City:
- Singapore office: 1 Upper Circular Road, #05-01 Singapore 058400
- Hanoi office: 6th floor, Comatce Tower, 61 Nguy Nhu Kon Tum, Thanh Xuan, Hanoi, Vietnam
- Ho Chi Minh city office: 11th floor, Dreamplex Co-Working Space, Miss Ao Dai Building, 21 Nguyen Trung Ngan, Ben Nghe Ward, District 1, HCMC, Vietnam