Director of Marketing
build a launch campaign for the release of a new PC gaming platform
2 weeks ago
Team Alloy is looking for a digital-first Director of Marketing to build a launch campaign for the release of a new PC gaming platform. The ideal candidate has video game industry experience and is driven by the desire to build awareness and connections between our platform, our games and our players. We are looking for someone who pairs a strong creative vision with rigorous analytic abilities.
Someone who can set high level direction, but who deeply understands the data, the details of campaign design and execution. We want someone who is a true student of the industry, who is passionate about how to create the greatest possible stage for the Alloy platform and for the players, game developers and creators in our ecosystem.
You have experience managing budgets, running and optimizing digital marketing campaigns, building and executing on marketing strategies, working actively with external PR partners, influencers and internal stakeholders. If you are a passionate gamer and marketing high achiever, then we want to hear from you!
- Collaborate with the Director of Partner Success and publishing teams (Communications and Creative Media) to develop, implement and manage detailed strategic promotional plans for the Alloy launch initiatives
- Develop Go-To-Market plans and execution of all marketing tactics and strategies
- Coordinate across organizational units (design, art, production, analytics) to ensure seamless collaboration and execution for all initiatives
- Work with user acquisition and paid media teams to coordinate launch marketing strategies
- Assist and collaborate with the creative team and develop innovative marketing assets
- Participate in the development of the marketing budget for the Alloy Platform and manage compliance and tracking with finance and legal
- Evaluate and develop post-mortems for all marketing initiatives, coordinating feedback from analytics, development teams and external agencies
- Coordinate marketing research and focus groups in order to incorporate key findings into future initiatives
- Build, establish and cultivate relationships with external PR agencies
- Build, establish and grow relationships with content creator agencies
- Manage and direct a multi-million dollar marketing budget
- 5-8 years of experience in video game marketing, including PC, console and mobile gaming
- Excellent understanding of digital strategy and proven ability to execute campaigns across search, social and online - including experience with PR agencies
- A passion for gaming and a strong interest in web3/blockchain
- Strong skills in strategic development, business analytics, project management, consumer research, and relationship management
- A strong background in business/game analytics and competitive analysis - including a keen understanding and awareness of industry trends
- Ability to translate campaign results into actionable insights and optimization - including developing key KPI and ROI metrics/dashboards
- Excellent attention to detail with outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Creative and critical thinking skills with strong self-motivation and work ethic
- A team-focused outlook with a high degree of tact and diplomacy
- Proficiency with business-related software, Confluence, Google App suite
culture & perks
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive salary
Reach Labs, a division of Reach, builds direct-to-consumer products and applications leveraging the safety and security advantages of the Reach platform.
One of the current Reach Labs projects is Alloy, a smart NFT gaming ecosystem that allows unprecedented utility and ownership over in-game assets while allowing gamers to benefit from being part of an ever growing gaming ecosystem and community.
Reach’s vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses.
We are making blockchain mainstream.
Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time. We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization and Web3!
Boston, US - Remote