Full Stack Developer
build out Reach-powered DApps in Reach’s specialty product offering
6 days ago
- Experience with NodeJS, GraphQL (Nexus), Postgres, and Prisma
- Generate effective code from backend and front end to deliver high end story points
- Carry out full life-cycle software development: plan, develop, document, test software
- Work with other disciplines, including the product owner, systems, UI/UX, embedded software and hardware developer
- 3+ years commercial experience as a Full Stack Developer
- Expert knowledge of React.js and Typescript
- Experience working in an Agile environment fully-remote
- Has experience with AWS technologies
- Excited to work in the crypto/DeFi/NFT gaming ecosystems!
- Experience working at a startup that is growing fast and constantly pivoting based on data derived in real-time, market shifts, etc.
- Experienced working in a team with developers and engineers
culture & perks
Reach is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
- Employee stock-options
- Flexible work schedule
- Paid time off
- Health and dental insurance
- Competitive salary
Reach is making blockchain mainstream. Our vision is to bring blockchain to the world by unlocking its feasibility, practicality, and usefulness for the masses. Reach is a programming language and specialized compiler that allows full-stack developers to build decentralized applications at a fraction of the cost, complexity, and time.
We are drastically reducing the barrier to entry into blockchain development and are on our way to becoming the central platform developers use to build on blockchain. Our goal is to become the lens through which the world understands the value of decentralization and Web3!
Boston, US - Remote