lead and drive QA initiatives on Mirandus game
a week ago
We are looking for an experienced QA Lead to lead and help us drive QA initiatives on Mirandus.
- You will be responsible for all aspects of QA on Mirandus and will be integral to providing our players with a smooth, bug-free player experience
- You will help manage test operations and oversee our highly skilled QA staff
- You work collaboratively with all feature owners, fosters teamwork, and offers clean, concise feedback
- 5+ years of Quality Assurance Experience
- 2+ years managing QA professionals
- Lead the development of a quality strategy for our game
- Experience with development pipelines and workflows
- Experience working with remote test teams
- Experience shipping live service games
- Experience with release management best practices
Nice to have:
- Extensive experience working with or playing action RPG games
- Comfortable with working remotely on a full-time basis
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- MMO and RPG experience a big plus
- Experience with Unity
culture & perks
We are committed to providing equal opportunities to all current and prospective employees regardless of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race or ethnicity, religion or belief, gender identity, or marriage and civil partnership.
We aspire to have a diverse workforce because, in our view, diversity enables better business outcomes. We also believe that a more inclusive workplace, where people of different backgrounds work together, ensures better outcomes for all staff. From application to interview, we place inclusion at the heart of all we do.
- Competitive Salary (Location Dependent)
- Flexible Working Hours
- Unlimited PTO
- Fully Remote and Location Independence
- US Based Employees - Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Paid Parental Leave
Gala Games was founded with one goal in mind: to give power back to the gamers.
Our values are based on openness and ownership and the ability to deliver games, experiences, and opportunities to people across the world. We are breaking down barriers to bring our gaming community joy, entertainment, and real-world value. At Gala Games, we work remotely and flexibly, we like each other, and we love getting things done.
Working at Gala Games, you’ll think and make things that are new and exciting. Through your talents and efforts, you will improve the lives of gamers in the real world.