produce high-quality UX design solutions
3 weeks ago
- Comprehension: Understand what we're building and how it ties into our broader direction. Prioritization will be important, there's so much to build that that we need to make sure we're focusing on the critical building blocks
- Teamwork: You will be interfacing closely with Engineers and Growth team members to build things that users love. You should clearly document your efforts so they can be shared easily across teams at anytime
- Discovery: You'll need to stay up with the latest trends in Blockchain product design to find inspiration for solutions to our users pain points. Sometimes, you'll need to think outside the box and design something the world has never seen before
- Producing high-quality UX design solutions through wireframes, visual and graphic designs, and prototypes
- Design, iterate, and validate product solution quickly
- Working closely with Product Owner to understand the problem that UI/UX want to solve
- Maintain UI/UX consistency across Sky Mavis Products
- Collaborating effectively with product owner, engineering, and management teams
- Contribute to Design system not only in interface level but consistency in term of UX across Sky Mavis Products
- Work with Engineers closely to make sure the end output align with design
- 2+ years experience in UI/UX position
- Think systematically in whatever designs you’re working on
- Proficiency in Figma
- Having experience in Design system
- Good visual design skills—attention to detail in typography, spacing, and craftsmanship
- Understanding that simplest solutions often work best, especially when each minute of engineering time is precious
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Nice to have:
- Prior experience working with Blockchain-powered products
- Interest in gaming
- Understanding of front-end code
- Multi-tasking and time-management skills, with the ability to prioritize tasks
- Having decent illustration skill
culture & perks
- Front row seat to one of the most exciting blockchain projects that is making a positive impact and changing people’s lives globally
- A fast-paced, active, and fun working environment where everything revolves around games and cute beings
- A competitive salary package that fits your skills, experiences, and contributions
- Freedom, autonomy & ownership around your work
- Contribute to making revolutionary games
- Acquire new and unique skills as we usher in a new era of digital ownership
- Give yourself and your family the security you deserve
Games with real, player-owned economies will become places where we live, work, and play. Gamers will be the first settlers of these new digital nations.
We're nation builders: we build both the virtual worlds of the future and the infrastructure that makes them possible.
We're best known for Axie Infinity— a virtual world full of fierce, adorable pets called Axies. Axies can be battled, collected, and even used to earn an income.
On the surface Axie might seem similar to Pokemon, Tamagotchi, or even animal crossing; the difference is that the markets for in-game resources are opened and controlled by players.
As part of our journey, we’ve built the tech stack to allow developers to infuse their games with Blockchain technology. Our in-house game item marketplace has processed millions of dollars in transactions including the largest game item sale of all time. In addition to Axie, we’re currently working on a wallet, a scalability solution called Ronin, and a Blockchain gaming store.
Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam