Senior Software Engineer (Guild of Guardians)
master system designs and modern software architectural patterns
a week ago
As a Senior Software Engineer, you will be a core part of the team. You will collaborate with the team to master system designs and modern software architectural patterns. You will drive the improvement of scalability and infrastructure to account for the significant growth of Guild of Guardians.
- Assist in the technical direction of the team along with Senior leadership
- Create backend APIs and integrations
- Provide guidance to prioritise proposed features in the creation of Guild of Guardians
- Build and grow the success of one of the world's first P2E Mobile RPG
- Grow your own soft and hard skills within one of Australia’s fastest Crypto’s scale-ups
- Drive a culture of innovation to positively impact all of engineering
- Deep software engineering experience as a Full Stack Engineer
- Effectively build backend solutions, APIs and Integrations
- Strong understanding and previous experience ensuring CLEAN / SOLID principles
- Strong communication skills enable you to work closely with multi-disciplined teams and explain your technical decision making
- Experience in a start-up / scale-up
- Gaming experience
- Professional or hobbyist level Blockchain / Solidity experience
- Frontend: React, with strong CSS skills, Next.js
- Backend: Node.js (with Typescript), MongoDB, SQL
- Infrastructure: AWS, Vercel, and GitHub Actions
- Blockchain experience in Ethers.js, web3.js, or solidity experience is nice to have but not mandatory
culture & perks
Attracting the best global talent:
- We commit to paying globally competitive salaries and contributions & we share our products' success through Employee Stock Options. We also support our US Employees with Medical and 401K Insurance
- While we offer flexible working arrangements, we have an epic head office in the heart of Sydney and offer remote office hubs around the globe via a WeWork all-access pass
- We offer AUD $750 WFH allowance to set up your home office and AUD $900 per annum to put toward your internet and phone usage
Levelling up your growth:
- We offer up to AUD $2,000 per annum for any classes, courses or events to support your growth and development
- Enjoy access to free online courses via Udemy
Helping you thrive:
- Enjoy $1200 per year to put toward your health and wellbeing
- Get 24/7 access to unlimited counselling for you and your family when you need it through our EAP Service
- Get premium access to mindfulness resources, online fitness classes and discounts at major retailers through Perkbox
Leave when you need it the most:
- New parents receive 12 weeks of paid leave in our gender-neutral offer. The birthing parent also gets an additional six weeks of leave for rest and recovery leading up to and after birth. We also offer Miscarriage Leave and extra leave for IVF treatments
- Enjoy 2 additional paid annual leave days at the end of the year and a paid day off for your birthday
Immutable is a global technology company, powering the world of NFTs on Ethereum. We are on a mission to be the number one ecosystem for NFTs which empowers and rewards users. Founded in 2018, Immutable is one of Australia's fastest-growing startups to hit unicorn status, having raised more than AUD $300M+ and valued at AUD $3.5 billion.
Currently, the Immutable Group consists of Immutable X and the Game Studio. Immutable X is the first and leading Layer 2 scaling solution for NFTs on Ethereum, with zero gas fees & is 100% carbon neutral. The Immutable Studio creates games on blockchain technologies to allow for true, digital ownership; including the world's first NFT trading-card game, Gods Unchained, and Guild of Guardians.
It is our ambition to make digital worlds real; we have incredible global growth plans as we strive to become the number one ecosystem for NFTs.
Come and join us as we pioneer in this space!
Asia-Pasific region, APAC