Quality Assurance Engineer
build and scale our QA processes, maintain the quality of the products and take Integration testing to new levels
2 weeks ago
We’re looking for a Lead QA to build and scale our QA processes, maintain the quality of the products and take Integration testing to new levels. You will be taking ownership of the entire function, testing strategy, and ultimately enabling the team to succeed.
We need you to come in and build our testing team from the ground up and be able to build a structure out of the chaos as we continue to grow our user base, product lines, and our project to become a critical piece of infrastructure in Web 3.
We need a Lead Quality Assurance Engineer to deliver frictionless, top-quality products to the mass market. You will be responsible for leading and proactively coordinating the testing of Web3 & Web2 products across a specific test phase, technical domain, or product set, ensuring quality standards are met for any changes deployed.
- Responsible for initiating and ensuring the technical and delivery-facing leadership for all aspects of QA engineering at the portfolio level
- Initiating test automation and test engineering practices, including aspects of ‘software development in Test’, performance & security testing
- Reading, writing, and debugging code in complex programs and supporting the refactoring of existing test frameworks – supporting other team members to do the same
- Initiating the use and reuse of a broad range of tools, including open source and cloud-based
- Initiating the delivery of test engineering, typically using agile and CI/CD methods, including influencing how the teams develop user stories and acceptance criteria, typically deploying Behaviour-Driven Development (BDD) and Test-Driven Development (TDD)
- Building QAT service capability and coaching others to help improve QAT-wide practices to support the digital service standard, often working as part of a multi-disciplinary team focused on user needs and business-centered design
- Create, maintain, perform, and upgrade test scripts, analyze test cases, and provide regular progress reports
- Good to have Web3 /Blockchain Knowledge
- 1+ Years experience as a Lead SDET or Lead QA Engineer
- Total 5 to 8+ years of experience in a similar field
- Excellent attention to detail & can work with dev team dedicatedly
- Should know how to debug the code or read logs
- Should have experience in API & Performance testing
- Define project requirements and deliverables based on the scope
- Knowledge of CI/CD, Code management tools like Github & Security, etc
- Hands-on experience in REST API, Performance & Black/White box Testing
- Knowledge of ETL testing is an added advantage
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- Excellent Verbal and Written Communication Skills
- The ability to quick thinking in a fast-paced & agile environment
- Ability to network and build strong relationships with the team
- An empathetic demeanor
- Provide input for go/no-go decisions
- Experience in leading teams
culture & perks
In this growing Web 3 industry with collaborative and feedback-driven culture, you will get to know behind the scenes of a crypto project from a business & technical perceptive. You will get to work with a talented team of diverse individuals worldwide, driven by our mission of enabling Web 3 to be frictionless and accessible to mainstream of users.
More importantly, you will use your skills in identifying key prospects, flex your leadership and organizational abilities to build our internal Quality team across the projects, learn and apply how to use the latest tech in the landscape. While we have flexible working hours, you will interact with a worldwide talent network increasing your coverage and scope.
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the narrative for the digital economies of the future
- Competitive compensation package including equity and token allocation
- A profoundly caring team culture
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
- Paid Time Off
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 20 million transactions representing over $1.8 billion of value
- Facilitating over $135 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!