build developer-focused cross-chain infrastructure
4 weeks ago
In this role, you will build developer-focused cross-chain infrastructure, manage workflows, and work with a dynamic and ever-growing team of passionate developers. You would be responsible for the many exciting products that will act as a foundation for web 3.0 You will be interacting with Solidity, EVM chains, and more to help adapt Biconomy’s stack for a multichain future.
You will be part of the team who has built a cross-chain bridge infrastructure that provides the transfer of assets and cross-chain smart contract calls.
You are expected to work on backend nodes that interact with multiple blockchains, SDK that helps clients integrate our cross-chain infrastructure, and modules that provide more capability to the whole infra in a modular and scalable way.
- Integrate with new blockchains and side-chains to increase our multichain infrastructure
- Optimize for performance and gas usage
- Connect with the developer community and facilitate discussion with technical partners
- Stay up to date with new developments and news in the blockchain world
- Always being on the lookout to enhance Biconomy’s offering by finding and making new tools, utilities, and libraries
- Build backend web services that interact with the blockchain
- Work on composability and integration with other blockchain protocols
- Development, Testing, and Deployment of smart contracts on multiple platforms
- Collaborate with a small team, owning and planning projects for long-term impact
- Work on our robust documentation and SDKs to help developers integrate Biconomy
Your ideal experience:
- Relevant development experience in building decentralized applications
- Overall 3+ years of software development experience with 2+ years of blockchain development experience
- Experience with developing APIs in Node.js
- 2+ years of experience working with a Nodejs/any JS framework
- Blockchain Tech: 1-2 years of experience working with Solidity and smart contracts testing frameworks (Truffle, Ganache CLI, Geth, Hardhat, and Remix)
- Technical knowledge of the leading blockchain protocols, consensus mechanisms, and the latest innovations in the space
- Deep understanding of blockchain fundamentals (smart contracts, web3, DAOs)
- Knowledgeable about smart contract security and best practices (design patterns)
- Familiarity with Git and Version Control
- Proficiency in writing modular, clean, and well-tested code
The ideal candidate will be and have:
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Eye for details
- Willingness to experiment, creative and critical thinking
- Ability to quick thinking in a fast-paced & agile environment.
- Adaptability, Effective Communicator, and Team Player
- Understanding how different types of cross-chain bridges work
- Good understanding of the fundamentals of cryptography
- An ability to learn quickly and hit the ground running on a complex software project
- Keen attention to detail
- Good understanding of EVM
culture & perks
- Collaborative and feedback-driven culture
- Opportunity to grow. The sky's the limit if you're hungry to succeed
- Be an integral part of building the infrastructure for the digital economies of the future
- Competitive compensation package including equity and token allocation
- A deeply caring team culture
- Game nights, virtual celebrations, and work retreats
- Flexible time off policy
Biconomy’s foundations were built on making Web 3 accessible and simple to all. We do this by making blockchain transactions seamless, and by doing so, we are accelerating the mainstream adoption of Web 3.
That’s why ease and accessibility are imperative to our innovations and solutions. While we build for developers, our work radically simplifies the overall user experience on Web 3. By abstracting away blockchain complexities, the end user enjoys the benefits of Web 3 with the familiarity of Web 2.
We are already solving for some of the leading players in the blockchain space & are emerging as the default transaction stack for Web 3. Some of our numbers:
- Processed 20 million transactions representing over $1.8 billion of value
- Facilitating over $135 million of transfer volume
- Saving users over $4.7 million in gas fees!