Solidity Smart Contracts Auditor
protect our clients from possible cyber threats
3 weeks ago
We are extending a strong team of skilled Solidity engineers who will not simply review smart contracts, but dive deeply into business logic and identify vulnerabilities and as a result — protect our clients from possible cyber threats.
- Review the code (primarily solidity contracts) of blockchain projects
- Analyze business logic
- Identify vulnerabilities, design and architectural flaws
- Improve quality in order to avoid potential risks
- Provide contracts unit testing
- Write clear and concise reports and action-steps for developers
- Interact with developers and key stakeholders when identifying and handling security issues.
We expect you to have:
- Strong knowledge of Solidity
- Good understanding of the Ethereum blockchain and dapp architecture
- Understanding of different deFi protocols
- Knowledge of ERC20, ERC721, ERC1155 standards
- Experience with unit testing, documentation, design reviews, and code review
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Intermediate English
Will be a plus:
- Рrevious experience working with DeFi projects
- Experience of building web services using Java
- Experience in writing automation tests
- Being passionate about crypto space
culture & perks
We are a fast developing company in an innovative sphere. As the cyber market is growing rapidly, we have a strong intention to take its significant share during the next 3 years. Strong tech department will play a crucial part in it.
- Personal and professional development as a specialist
- Development of innovative, future-oriented blockchain products
- Flexible working hours
- Office/remote work
- Medical insurance, paid vacation and sick leaves
- Budget for conferences, seminars and training that will help you grow as a professional, English classes.
We are a leading security consulting company with an essential focus on blockchain security and a community of like-minded people who are passionate about a common goal. Our mission is to make web 3.0 a safer place.