Associate Creative Director, Copy
concept and oversee the writing and execution of ConsenSys’s marketing initiatives across its suite of products
3 weeks ago
Creatives at ConsenSys make work that moves the crypto industry forward, spreading the gospel of WAGMI and pushing for the adoption of web3 technology. We’re ambitious, using our unique point of view to create work that infiltrates crypto culture and changes mindsets.
Reporting to the Head of Creative, you will be responsible for concepting and overseeing the writing and execution of ConsenSys’s marketing initiatives across its suite of products. Working closely with your Art Director partner and counterparts in the marketing team and product design community within ConsenSys, you’ll raise the bar for the creative quality of our marketing efforts. And to do so, you'll bring with you a wealth of writing experience and be curious, creative and intuitive with a deep commitment to creating work that resonates with the highly-nuanced crypto community.
- Conceptualizing, crafting, writing for and directing full-funnel marketing campaigns to create engaging moments for our users
- Collaborating with the creative, design, product and marketing teams to deliver experiences that achieve brand and messaging goals
- Helping to establish and implement brand tone and voice across our products
- Working on new forms of interaction through the use of NFTs and web3 technology
- Thinking strategically and empathetically about user outcomes
- 10+ years relevant experience, preferably at an advertising agency or creative shop
- Expertise and/or formal education in design and creative direction and its process of ideation, creation and production
- Experience working across various media placements, including video, digital, physical and social platforms
- A strong portfolio demonstrating their passion for the creative craft through effective marketing campaigns
The ideal candidate:
- Thrives within a cross-discipline team in a remote-first environment
- Understands both video, digital, physical and social media in all of their many forms
- Has some experience with creative tools like Adobe Creative Suite and Figma
- Has brought to market full-funnel campaigns that drove measurable results
- Is passionate about creative work and sweats the details
- Is driven by curiosity and pursuing new ways to engage
- Is a lifelong learner, always honing their craft, and eager to participate beyond their role
- Is eager to participate beyond their role with a can-do attitude
- Gets excited about web-based and technology experiences
- Works well in a fast-paced, agile environment
- Is a motivated self-starter who communicates clearly and effectively
- Has knowledge and experience in the blockchain/web3 space
It’s a bonus to have:
- An understanding of the Blockchain and Ethereum ecosystem with an interest and curiosity to learn what you don’t already know
- Experience in website and app design
- Experience with remote work tools like Slack, Google suite and JIRA
- Knowledge of full-funnel marketing strategies
- International experience or experience working with global teams
Don't meet all the requirements? Don't sweat it. We’re passionate about building a diverse team of humans and as such, if you think you've got what it takes for our chaotic-but-fun, remote-friendly, start-up environment—apply anyway. While we have a pretty good idea of what we need, we're ready for you to challenge our thinking on who needs to be in this role.
culture & perks
- Remote first
You’ll be joining a team based all over the world. Providing the unique opportunity to work with people from across 6 continents.
We believe in ownership and want everyone to have a stake in our future success, that’s why you’ll receive equity when you join us.
- Flexible working arrangements
With our global workforce we have fine-tuned asynchronous working which means we have a lot of flexibility in the structure of when we work and how we work together.
- Competitive benefits
We have a comprehensive and competitive benefits package to make sure we’re looking after you and what matters most.
- Continuous learning and opportunities
We provide ongoing growth and development through on-the-job learning, and the ConsenSys Advance Program which includes full access to Coursera, bespoke and technical learning programs and ConsenSys Academy, our world-class blockchain and Ethereum program.
- Unlimited vacation/holidays
We value downtime to recharge and reset, ensuring everyone at ConsenSys has work/life balance. In addition, company-wide we participate in “zero productivity” days to take a break from work, shut down, and sit back and relax.
- Recognized in the blockchain and Web3 ecosystem
Working at ConsenSys is a tremendous reference for your career. You’ll join a network of entrepreneurs and technologists that extends across the global crypto ecosystem.
United States (must be based) - Remote
ConsenSys is the leading Ethereum software company. We enable developers, enterprises, and people worldwide to build next-generation applications, launch modern financial infrastructure, and access the decentralized web. Our product suite, composed of Infura, Quorum, Truffle, Codefi, MetaMask, and Diligence, serves millions of users, supports billions of blockchain-based queries for our clients, and has handled billions of dollars in digital assets. Ethereum is the largest programmable blockchain in the world, leading in business adoption, developer community, and DeFi activity. On this trusted, open source foundation, we are building the digital economy of tomorrow.