Product Manager, Staking
define the industry standards for institutional staking
a month ago
As the Product Manager for Staking, you will be defining the industry standards for institutional staking. In this role you will be supporting the delegation of client assets to the 20+ protocols that we support. This cross-functional role will report to the Director of Product and work closely with design, engineering, business development, protocol specialists, and marketing.
- Lead product development of first-to-market products for institutional clients leveraging Blockdaemon’s staking infrastructure
- Embed into UX research, product design, and development teams and play a leadership role in the process to continuously build, evaluate, and refine Blockdaemon’s staking products
- Develop empathy towards and understanding of customers and their needs to deliver maximum value from Blockdaemon products and services
- Stay up to date with the latest technology trends and protocols being launched across the major blockchain ecosystems, and assess opportunities to continuously improve the customer journey as these developments are integrated into Blockdaemon’s product suite
- Establish and maintain a product backlog aligned to the product roadmap
- Participate in scrum rituals as the voice of the customer, supporting the engineering team to understand and successfully deliver market leading features
- Track performance, set and manage OKRs, and analysis, in collaboration with customer success and revenue teams
- Partner with marketing team to plan testing phases, rollout and product launch
- 3-5 years experience in product management, management consulting or financial services
- Minimum of 2 years experience in a product role building solutions for blue-chip institutions/enterprises. Experience in crypto, trading, banking or fintech is a bonus
- Minimum of 2 years of experience partnering with product design/UX teams, as well as UX research. Blockdaemon builds user-centered products
- Deep understanding of reward-generating proof of stake protocols, the main ecosystems they are built on, roadmaps and community
- Ability to develop an impact assessment of product changes that considers people, process, protocol and applications
- Understanding of the dynamic risk and regulatory environment for blockchain-related services
- Strategic mindset with keen attention to detail
- Well-rounded interpersonal skills, and experience interacting with diverse personalities
- Deep understanding of and experience in agile product delivery methodologies
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
culture & perks
Blockdaemon is dedicated to fostering and maintaining a vibrant, diverse and inclusive work environment where transparency, accountability and individual agency come first.Our team consists of passionate individuals spread across six countries and counting. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength this diversity of skills, backgrounds and viewpoints brings to our business.We believe in open and transparent communication where challenging ideas are met with diversity of thought and perspective.
We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry.