work with the latest blockchain networks and develop world-class institutional blockchain infrastructure
3 weeks ago
We are looking for a highly motivated and driven NodeOps Engineer, who is excited to work with the latest blockchain networks and is passionate about developing world-class institutional blockchain infrastructure. The ideal candidate will have a meaningful role in integrating the project functions and resources across the product life cycle and has experience planning, building, testing and deploying solutions.
- Develop and maintain highly reliable, scalable, and secure infrastructure automation
- Develop blockchain-related microservices and APIs
- Work with project owners to meet specification needs
- Collaborate with other developers to design and optimize code
- Plan and execute performance tests
- Maintain and deploy the latest blockchain node software
- Support production blockchain node deployments for multiple protocols
- Instrument blockchain node infrastructure with extensive monitoring and integrate with alerting systems
- Participate in the blockchain communities and keep up to date with the upcoming developments
- 3+ years of experience working with cloud AWS, GCE, Azure & on-premise bare metal infrastructure
- Knowledge of cloud native infrastructure technology (Terraform, Cloudformation, Ansible, Docker)
- Expertises with Linux server environments
- Knowledge of Ethereum, Cosmos or Substrate software clients and JSON-RPC API’s
- Experience with monitoring infrastructure namely Prometheus, Grafana, Elasticsearch and Kibana is desired
- Ability to work within an environment of continuous integration and deployment
- Familiar with Git and CI/CD pipelines
- Ability to work independently debugging problems across the full stack
- Experience working within a micro service environment
- Experience operating large scale infrastructure
- Experience with cryptographic key management
- Be self-motivated
- Desire to learn and grow in a fast-paced industry and environment
- Be excited about building the next generation of blockchain staking infrastructure
- Past experience working with blockchain node infrastructure
- Enthusiasm to work in the blockchain industry and passionate for decentralized applications
culture & perks
Blockdaemon is dedicated to fostering and maintaining a vibrant, diverse and inclusive work environment where transparency, accountability and individual agency come first.Our team consists of passionate individuals spread across six countries and counting. We celebrate the uniqueness and strength this diversity of skills, backgrounds and viewpoints brings to our business.We believe in open and transparent communication where challenging ideas are met with diversity of thought and perspective.
We offer competitive salaries as well as employer contributions to health, dental, vision, life and disability insurances. At Blockdaemon, we understand that “life happens” and offer a flexible PTO policy and encourage employees to take time off when they need it.
Blockdaemon is the leading blockchain node infrastructure platform. Supporting 30+ protocols, 70 out-of-the-box node types, and monitoring plug-ins for cloud and on-premises services, Blockdaemon is used by exchanges, custodians, enterprises, financial institutions and 10k+ developers to connect commercial stakeholders to blockchains. Blockdaemon's mission is to simplify the process of deploying nodes and creating scalable enterprise blockchain solutions via APIs, BYOI, auto- decentralization and auto-healing of nodes.
We are rapidly growing our fully remote, decentralized team. We are made up of dedicated and passionate individuals who want to make an impact in this dynamic and emerging industry.