lead SEO efforts within the Alchemy
a month ago
You will have the opportunity to lead SEO efforts within the company. This position is crucial to our company’s success as blockchain development is still a nascent industry and we believe there is a massive opportunity to help drive growth through SEO.
We're looking to find a rock-star SEO specialist who will take the lead on our various growth efforts from a SEO perspective.
Some of the various initiatives will include:
- optimizing existing content for improved SEO positioning
- creating new pages and content
- implementing internal analytics to make data driven decisions
- understanding our key SEO growth vectors and how to optimize them, and much more.
You'll be working closely with our world-class product, engineering, design, and sales teams to drive the launch and adoption of products that serve millions of users globally today.
- Lead SEO efforts internally to drive customer growth, partnering with Go-to-Market, Product, Developer Relations, and Engineering
- Establish, track, and optimize KPI’s across SEO and take data-driven action to increase performance month over month
- Performing ongoing keyword research and competitor analysis to identify opportunities and assess risks
- Identifying and understanding content gaps and experiment opportunities and drive constant testing and improvements forward
- Help create landing pages and create new/iterate on existing content for search performance
- Tracking search engine algorithm changes and SERP volatility constantly to make sure Alchemy is well positioned for growth
The ideal candidate brings experience in this role for high growth start-ups and has some interest in crypto. Additionally, this person shows a combination of strategic thinking, attention to detail, and project management skills.
- 3+ years of proven work experience as a SEO manager or specialist at one or multiple high-growth companies
- 2+ years of technical/analytical/quantitative work experience
- Hands on experience with SEO, keyword optimizations, ad campaign platforms, and other growth analytic tools
- High attention to detail
- Ability to understand and write about highly technical topics, for both general and technical audiences
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Experience at early stage startups is a large plus
- Technological background a plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies and Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
culture & perks
- You'll help us to empower blockchain developers everywhere
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible work, supportive environment
- Smart and friendly team
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.