Product Manager, Growth
accelerate the value of Alchemy to more users
a month ago
As a product manager focused on growth at Alchemy, you'll use your product chops and creativity to accelerate the value of Alchemy to more users.
- Identify, design, and run experiments with velocity to drive data driven growth decision making
- Collaborate with the growth team to quantify the ins and outs of Alchemy's business
- Expand product reach by optimizing onboarding flows, opening new acquisition channels, and increasing the efficacy of paid acquisition strategies
- Push to make new and existing efforts measurable and provide technical support to do so
- Architect, build, and own new features designed to amplify the power of the Alchemy platform
- Develop and contribute to best practices for engineering with a focus on usability and measurability
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- 4+ years of relevant technical industry experience, preferably at a high growth startup
- BS/BA degree in Computer Science
- Creative thinking to identify and experiment on growth opportunities
- Ability to integrate analytics, business needs, and customer perspectives to create novel solutions
- Stellar written and verbal communication skills
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Ability to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
culture & perks
- You'll help us to empower blockchain developers everywhere
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible work, supportive environment
- Smart and friendly team
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.