SDK Engineer (iOS)
own the Alchemy iOS SDK and add features to unlock blockchain markets
a month ago
To accomplish our mission of bringing blockchain to a billion people, we're going to need native mobile support. As Alchemy's first iOS hire, you'll own the Alchemy iOS SDK and add features to unlock blockchain markets across the whole world.
- Design, build, and own the Alchemy iOS SDK and example applications to provide a best-in-class experience for customers worldwide
- Build iOS features to maximize the most out of Alchemy's supercharged APIs
- Develop and own best practices for mobile library development with a focus on user experience, reliability, and latency
- Identify opportunities to improve existing practices and uphold Alchemy's high technical quality bar
- Write stable, high coverage test cases for features you ship
- Debug production issues across services and multiple levels of the stack
- Collaborate with other engineers, PMs, and designers to unlock Alchemy for mobile users
- 5+ years of experience in iOS development
- Experience designing, building, scaling and maintaining core software components (experience with API platforms a plus)
- Experience publishing applications on the Apple App Store
- Experience in developing libraries and SDKs
- Proven track record building highly available and highly scalable systems
- Self-starter attitude and the ability to execute new ideas with autonomy
- Know how to find the right balance between perfection and shipping quickly
- Experience with React Native a plus
- Experience working with startups
- Experience working in Web3
- A hustler mentality, founding a company or building side projects is a plus!
culture & perks
- You'll help us to empower blockchain developers everywhere
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible work, supportive environment
- Smart and friendly team
Our mission is to bring blockchain to a billion people. The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.
Alchemy recently raised a Series C1 at a $10.2B valuation led by Lightspeed and Silver Lake. Previously, Alchemy raised from a16z, Coatue, Addition, Stanford University, Coinbase, the Chairman of Google, Charles Schwab, and the founders and executives of leading organizations.
Alchemy powers the top blockchain companies globally and has been featured in TechCrunch, Forbes, Bloomberg, and elsewhere.