take care of the day-to-day management and operation of our IT infrastructure and services
a month ago
You will be responsible for the day-to-day management and operation of our IT infrastructure and services. We invite you to be a part of our team of smart, professional, result-oriented and fun individuals. Join us to help ensure that our background processes run smoothly while we are striving to become the best in the crypto world.
- hardware selection and management as well as working with data center automation and tooling
- management, troubleshooting, licensing, and updating software assets
- diagnosis and repair of system errors, infrastructure issues and network connectivity problems
- creating and managing system permissions and user accounts
- troubleshooting and providing technical support to Aurora’s staff
- provisioning, operation and maintenance of infrastructure for:
- inventory and change control
- access control, system logging and auditing
- service discovery
- backup & recovery
You must be able to work across the entire Linux stack, especially networking, storage, virtualization, applications, debugging and logging.
Required skills and experience:
- 5+ years of experience managing, supporting, troubleshooting, patching, backing up and restoring Linux systems
- Linux integration with other environments (authentication/directory services, auditing and logging services, etc.)
- excellent verbal and written communication skills in English
- must be able to work across the entire Linux stack, especially networking, storage, virtualization, applications, debugging and logging
Nice to have:
- development experience in Python or Go
- experience with host intrusion detection systems, incident response and security monitoring in general
culture & perks
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora is working in the blockchain industry and helps developers and users to capture the full benefits of the Ethereum network by creating an opportunity to scale the ecosystem.
Aurora Labs builds the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. The Bridge team is responsible for developing the Rainbow Bridge, its related services, and infrastructure that connect Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems together. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.