define and extend the design language and the user experience for all Aurora products
4 weeks ago
As a designer on the product team, you’ll be responsible for defining and extending the design language and the user experience for Aurora+, Rainbow Bridge, and future products. You’ll work directly with the Head of Product, and product development team to bring our interface alive.
You will craft beautiful, usable interfaces and define customer experiences that are elegant, powerful, and approachable. You’ll have an opportunity to take complex ideas and make them simple and delightful.
Although your primary focus will be product and UI design, you’ll also spend some of your time designing our marketing sites, generating imagery, iconography, and improving our brand more generally.
- Bring ideas to life by designing usable, approachable, and delightful product interfaces, with a focus on customer experience
- You’ll be the driver behind (and core contributor to) our design system in Sketch, designing, defining, and publishing UI elements, patterns, and components
- You’ll communicate your product & design vision through pitches, mockups, and documentation
- You’ll work with our product development team to ensure that design remains a core foundational piece of our customer experience
- You’ll provide constructive design feedback
- Partner with colleagues to provide regular, constructive design feedback
- Advocate for and foster a design-centric culture across Aurora Labs
- Strong experience in visual, interface & interaction designs
- You can take an idea and create beautiful end-to-end customer journeys and the product interfaces & states that go with them. You’re equally comfortable focusing on the interaction states of an input or the detail of iconography, as you are sketching a customer flow
- You’re a good communicator. You’re happy to present your work, share context, to ensure everyone is on the same page. You can present your narrative to teams across an organization, and to leadership. You know how to present designs for critique, and gather feedback
- You have opinions on what makes a design excellent, and you’re keen on listening and understanding the opinions of others. For you, it’s about focusing on the outcome and results—and putting the customer needs first—to become a better designer
- You’re able to operate with a high degree of autonomy. You know how to make decisions to move ideas and projects forward
- You’re not afraid to ask for help or to get clarification on ideas you might not understand
culture & perks
If you are eager to dive into the competing cross-chain ecosystem and would like to work in an energetic environment, surrounded by highly productive and meticulous engineers, we would be happy to see you in Aurora labs!
- Execute extreme ownership
- Strive for excellence
- Embrace authenticity
- Promote merit
- Get shit done
Aurora is working in the blockchain industry and helps developers and users to capture the full benefits of the Ethereum network by creating an opportunity to scale the ecosystem.
Aurora Labs builds the Aurora Ecosystem which mainly consists of two components: Rainbow Bridge and Aurora Engine. Rainbow Bridge is a fully trustless and decentralized bridge that interconnects Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems. The Bridge team is responsible for developing the Rainbow Bridge, its related services, and infrastructure that connect Ethereum and NEAR ecosystems together. Aurora Engine is an EVM built on the NEAR Protocol, delivering a turn-key solution for developers to operate their apps on an Ethereum-compatible, high-throughput, scalable and future-safe platform, with low transaction costs for their users.