ensure Alchemy's presence in the developer community
a month ago
As Alchemy's dedicated events manager, you will be responsible for Alchemy's presence in the developer community. You'll be in charge of organizing Alchemy-run events, both in-person (workshops, happy hours, hackathons, speaker series) and virtual (clubhouse Q&As, webinars, developer office hours). You will also coordinate our company presence at events around the world.
- Create, organize, and execute Alchemy run events
- Identify the best external events for Alchemy to attend and organize our company presence there
- Work with our marketing and growth teams to identify the key events for Alchemy to directly sponsor
We're looking for someone extremely organized who can manage the thousands of details that go into making an event a success. We also need someone with the passion and creativity to design new events for Alchemy to run and the drive to find opportunities around the world for Alchemy to show up and interact with the blockchain community.
- Stellar organizational skills
- 2+ years of experience as an acting Events Manager or in a role of a similar capacity
- Experience organizing large, multi-company events both in-person and virutal
- Experience at early stage startups is a large plus
- Technological background a plus
- Passion for blockchain technologies a plus
- Founded a company or built side projects, a plus
culture & perks
- You'll help us to empower blockchain developers everywhere
- Competitive salary/benefits
- Flexible work, supportive environment
- Smart and friendly team
The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $105 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.
The Alchemy team draws from decades of deep expertise in massively scalable infrastructure, AI, and blockchain from leadership roles at leading companies and universities like Google, Microsoft, Facebook, Stanford, and MIT.