Fullstack Engineer, Identity - Remote
develop and launch features for the login product, help get the login team up and running
a month ago
We are looking for a full-stack Engineer to help get our login team up and running. You will work closely with our co-founder to bootstrap a team of developers centered around our newly developed identity product.
- Develop and launch features for the login product
- Build, maintain & document tools that interface with the login product
- Write, test & deploy code to the login server, as well as to our website’s backend and frontend
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that login functions with other Unstoppable Domains tools
- 5+ years of experience (Junior and mid-level candidates will be considered!)
- Self-motivated and goal driven
- Familiarity with fundamental cryptographic/security concepts
- Experience maintaining libraries
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with authorization protocols: OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Experience with blockchain technology, specifically Ethereum and Decentralized Storage
culture & perks
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO + 10 paid holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, simplify crypto payments, and much more.
By selling these domains direct to consumers for a one-time fee, we are making a product that will change cryptocurrency and shape the future of a free Internet.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, revolutionaries, and lovers of all things crypto.
We are backed by Draper Associates and Boost VC, and are growing exponentially.