Engineering Manager, Login
hire and manage a team of talented engineers to build the future of web3 identity
a month ago
As the Login & Identity Engineering Manager, you'll hire and manage a team of talented engineers while partnering closely with designers, product managers, and product marketing to build the future of web3 identity.
You'll define metrics, identify infrastructure and process inefficiencies, and prototype products. You will work closely with our co-founder to create a delightful customer experience for our newly developed login product as we seek to radically transform how 3 billion+ internet users live and interact on the decentralized Web.
- Manage a team of high-performing engineers to develop and deliver on our product strategies and roadmap
- Support your direct reports to help them become the best that they can be for the team and for their career aspirations
- Develop and launch features for the login product
- Brainstorm new product ideas and work with partners to bring prioritized ideas to life
- Collaborate with Product and stakeholders to chart a course of action for your team each sprint, month, quarter, and half
- Develop processes and practices that achieve a balance of quality, efficiency, operational excellence, and developer happiness
- Lead technical design and architecture selection for your team
- Work closely with product, design, data, and other internal stakeholders to consistently ship improvements
- Become a subject matter expert for your area and your roadmap, regularly answering questions and contributing back to other parts of the business
- Create a transparent product delivery loop, constantly observing, reflecting, and making, treating everything like a prototype that can be improved on. You are agile and love being the spokesperson for your products
- Coordinate with other teams to ensure that login functions with other Unstoppable Domains tools
We are looking for a candidate who is passionate about people, organized, love, staying on top of emerging technology, and balance innovation while realistically bringing prioritized ideas to life.
- 10+ years of experience
- 5+ years of management experience
- Self-motivated and goal-guided
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Experience with iterative product development
- Strong analytical ability
- Strong decision-making ability
- Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude
- Cross-functional leadership experience
- Track record of building high-impact products
- Previously worked with distributed systems at scale
- Experience with one or more major cloud computing platforms
- Fluent in English
Nice to have:
- Demonstrated interest in crypto, privacy, SSO/OICD, or online identity
- Strong technical knowledge
- Experience with blockchain technologies
- 15+ years of industry engineering experience
culture & perks
- 100% employer-paid medical, dental and vision insurance
- 401(k) with 4% company match (after 1 year)
- 100% remote-work environment
- Monthly co-working space stipend
- Home office budget
- 20 days of PTO, in addition to time off for national holidays
- Disability insurance
- Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Program
- Travel Assistance Program
Unstoppable Domains is onboarding the world onto the decentralized web by building blockchain-based domain names. These domains allow users to replace cryptocurrency addresses with human-readable names, host decentralized websites, simplify crypto payments, and much more.
By selling these domains direct to consumers for a one-time fee, we are making a product that will change cryptocurrency and shape the future of a free Internet.
We are a small, but quickly growing team of entrepreneurs, revolutionaries, and lovers of all things crypto.
We are backed by Draper Associates and Boost VC, and are growing exponentially.