NOM Operations Analyst
facilitate the creation, implementation, and iterative fine-tuning of the node operator procedures
a month ago
Node Operator Management (NOM) is a sub-organization within Lido responsible for helping the DAO define, adopt, and implement policies and procedures around node operator registry management, node operator onboarding, node operator operations, and protocol performance and health.
NOM is looking for an Operations Analyst who will work with the Master of Validators (Head of NOM) to facilitate the creation, implementation, and iterative fine-tuning of the node operator policies and procedures that will be used across all of Lido's offerings for various networks and protocols.
This is a full-time position where you will be working with the DAO, and you are free to work from anywhere. Our contributors and stakeholders are spread throughout the globe, so hours vary, but we do our best to ensure that most meetings occur during times where all parties can reasonably attend.
1/ Assist in the execution of NOM core activities, including but not limited to:
- Organizing and executing Node Operator application and onboarding rounds
- Collaborate with the Lido Business Development sub-group to coordinate the launch of new Lido offerings, participate in the identification of expansion requirements, and organize protocol expansions
- Monitor Node Operator performance, raise alarms, and escalate appropriately and timely with relevant parties
- Gathering and analyzing data from various sources (internal and external), and working with the Lido Analytical sub-group to develop models, reports, and dashboards to be utilized by NOM stakeholders
- Maintaining databases related to Node Operators
- Writing and publishing articles, reports, etc. regarding NOM operations and results (internal and external facing)
2/ Assist the Master of Validators in developing a comprehensive playbook that covers NOM responsibilities and activities
3/ Plan, monitor, and analyze key metrics for the day-to-day performance of the operations to ensure efficient and timely completion of tasks
4/ Represent Lido NOM in industry working groups, and at industry conferences
5/ Maximize efficiency and productivity through extensive process analysis and interdepartmental collaboration
Applicants should ideally be fast learners, effective communicators, and self-sufficient. We are looking for someone that is comfortable in a highly unstructured environment and able to manage multiple threads simultaneously.
- Fluency in English
- Deep understanding of existing and upcoming Proof of Stake protocols, and especially the intricacies of validator operations for each protocol
- Strong critical thinking and the ability to zoom in / out of detail as needed based on circumstance and challenge at hand
- Strong stakeholder management and negotiation skills in both internal and external settings
- Knowledge of data synthesis, analysis, and computer languages (e.g. python, SQL, scripting etc.) would be hugely beneficial in the automation of routine activities
- Knowledge of multiple operational functions and principles, including basic modeling, customer service and content production
- Very strong organizational and communication skills
- Strong working knowledge of industry ecosystem and mechanics
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.