Change Manager for Lido
be a reliable support for teams and team leaders in building the processes and implementing the changes
a month ago
Change Manager will be a reliable support for teams and team leaders in building the processes and implementing the changes needed to achieve organization scaling and effective growth.
It will provide solid support for business and technical leaders behind shaping the DAO to achieve its mission to make staking simple, secure and to keep Ethereum, Terra, Solana, as well as other supported protocols, decentralized and censorship resistance.
- Creating sustainable and efficient processes for managing repeatable tasks
- Organize knowledge sharing between teams
- Organize roadmaps of the different teams, make them available and ensure they are in an easy-to-understand form that gives everyone an overview of our progress
- Provide accurate and timely reports outlining the operational condition of the company
- Spearhead the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes
The successful candidate will have a passion for decentralization, a deep understanding of human nature, and 5 years of experience in relevant change management or operations & process management roles in high-growth companies and daos. They are capable of easily navigating in an unfamiliar subject area and have the know-how, hands-on approach to process implementation, coordination and support in a change environment.
It will be important:
- BA or BS Degree in Organizational Development, Organizational Behavior, or Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 5+ years of experience in organizational change management program design and implementation
- 5+ years of experience in project management and resource management
- Must be a leader who can influence stakeholders in written and oral communications
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.