QA Engineer in Lido
test Lido's blockchain applications and help them stay solid
a month ago
- Manual & automated testing of (mostly) blockchain applications written in Golang and Rust
- Participation in design and architecture sessions, deep-diving into the project's subject area
- Troubleshooting complex issues to provide detailed and repeatable steps to replicate
- Writing documentation
- 5+ years of blockchain experience, 3+ years of experience with testing Golang applications. Any experience with Rust and CosmWasm is a bonus
- Relevant experience in quality assurance including planning, design, implementation, deployment, and maintenance of manual and automated tests
- Deep understanding of blockchain technology, experience in smart contracts deployment and testing;
- Detailed documentation skills, especially when reproducing bugs or describing new features
- Performance and security testing experience is a plus
culture & perks
This is a unique opportunity to work deeply in the blockchain ecosystem on a globally distributed team. Lido is a team working on the cutting edge of decentralized finance (DeFi) while standardizing new forms of employment along the way.
- An international team of skilled experts
- Flexible working
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
Lido is the leading liquid staking solution, providing a simple and secure way to earn interest on a range of digital assets. Staking via Lido ensures that your assets remain liquid and can be used across a range of DeFi applications to earn extra yield.
Lido launched on Ethereum with the mission of keeping the Beacon Chain decentralized and democratising access for shakers with less than 32 ETH. It has since launched on a number of other Proof-of-Stake blockchains including Solana, Polkadot, Kusama and Polygon with others in development.