Senior Solidity Developer
be a part of the team building the next phase of ETH2 staking pools and SSV technology
a month ago
As a Senior Solidity Developer, you will be a part of the team building the next phase of ETH2 staking pools and SSV technology. You’ll be required to develop complex smart contracts, implement token economics specifications and build the infrastructure for the Secret Shared Validator consensus layer alongside industry leaders and the Ethereum Foundation.
- Deep technological understanding of cryptocurrency
- At Least 5 years of server-side development experience
- At least 2 years of Solidity development
- "Can do - Mentality " and team player qualities
- Deep conceptual, technological understanding of Ethereum
- Familiarity with P2P networks
- Experience picking up existing open source solutions and working with them
- Strong knowledge of common algorithms and data structures
- Familiarity with cryptography
- BSc degree in Computer Science or relevant field or equivalent
- Any knowledge of Blockchain/ Digital Currencies / Staking
culture & perks
- Be a part of building a large-scale, big data, cloud-based platform from its early stages
- Technical and development experience with ‘bleeding edge’ technologies
- Join the success of a well-funded, promising startup
- A chance to dive deep into the blockchain and cryptocurrency world
- If you’re passionate about new technologies, have high autodidact skills, and have a goal-oriented mentality, Bloxstaking is definitely the place for you
ssv.network started as a joint research with the Ethereum Foundation in 2019. The project has since grown to encompass a large multifunctional team, public testnet, and backing from industry leaders such as Coinbase and DCG.
ETH staking is a multi billion dollar industry with a unique growth trajectory. ssv.network allows distribution and management of Ethereum nodes. In simple terms, ssv.network is a more robust, secure, and decentralized way to stake and generate ETH rewards.
Tel Aviv, Israel, or Remote