Account Manager — 0x API, web3
you will be responsible for growing 0x API’s user base
a month ago
As a web3 Account Manager on the 0x API team, you’ll play a key role in growing our user base as well as keeping our growth metrics up and to the right. You’ll also work closely with an amazing interdisciplinary group including Business Development, Product and Marketing.
0x API is one of 0x Labs long term bets to grow access to decentralized markets and smart contracts. This means establishing and growing 0x API as the liquidity infrastructure for the internet and onboarding the next wave of DeFi developers and builders. In this role you will be responsible for growing 0x API’s user base.
- Position 0x as the preferred partner among clients, through deep understanding of assigned client’s strategies, priorities, needs and business processes
- Develop strong relationships with assigned clients across web2 and web3, maintaining 0x's image as industry leader and growing 0x trading volume
- Identify and act on opportunities to help clients align with industry developments, dynamics and digital trends; upsell and cross-sell 0x products that can help clients achieve their business goals
- Follow up on projects and strategies for each of client, being accountable for results
- Support the Product and Engineering teams through feedback to enable new product capabilities
Who you are:
You are a professional dot-connecter, both in the context of business strategy and human relationships. You quickly grasp unique business models, needs, and constraints, and are effective in communicating solutions and illustrating their trade-offs. You have a thorough understanding of the blockchain/cryptocurrency market that's rooted in genuine passion, including its projects, leaders, and community. Through research and networking, you'll develop foresight into upcoming trends, and you're excited to build and maintain the bridges that manifest their application.
- 3-5 years of experience in business development, account management, or related disciplines at a top technology and/or finance company, with some time spent working closely with external teams on product partnership efforts
- Technologically savvy with a broad understanding of business models and product use cases
- Effective, succinct verbal and written communication skills, with the ability to tailor messaging to a broad set of audiences from varied professional, cultural, and technical backgrounds
- Ability to operate in ambiguity with a high degree of autonomy, balanced by excellent cross-functional communication
- Rigorous research and project management skills
- Adherence to a strong code of ethics, and the ability to balance the best interests of 0x, our community, and external projects
- Technical or software engineering background
- Enthusiasm for and knowledge about decentralized finance, 0x and other blockchain technologies
- Competitive salary and equity with occasional cryptocurrency-based perks
- Comprehensive insurance (medical/dental/vision/life/disability) — 100% covered for you and dependents
- 401k, HSA, and FSA for U.S.-based employees
- Monthly mobile phone bill, wellness, and pre-tax transportation expense
- Covered mental health benefits (included professional therapy sessions)
- Flexible hours, liberal work-from-home policy, and a supportive remote environment
- Lunch reimbursement for all employees across the globe!
- Stipend for your ideal remote / WFH set-up: laptop, headphones, and any other work gear you may need
- 12-week paid parental leave
- Great office conveniently located in Soma/East Cut, SF
- Unlimited vacation: Take time when you need it (and we really mean it)
- Multiple annual in-person team meet-ups around the globe
At 0x Labs, our mission is to create a tokenized world where all value can flow freely. We are a highly technical, globally distributed group of teams working together toward actualizing that mission. In doing so, we're excited and proud to be pushing the envelope across the DeFi and Ethereum stacks.
In joining us, you'll take part in transforming the way that value is exchanged on a global scale. We're passionate about open-source software and decentralized technology's potential to act as an equalizing force in the world, and our technology is deployed by a wide array of projects at the forefront of internet and economic advancement.
Founded in 2017, 0x Labs created and now partakes in the development of 0x protocol: a network comprised of open-source infrastructure, tooling, and cryptocurrency-based incentives that allow for the decentralized exchange of any blockchain-based digital asset. 0x is a secure, publicly owned and governed, and upgradable standard that’s abstracted away from application-layer developers and enables interoperability between blockchain-based applications.
Alongside the core protocol, 0x Labs also builds and maintains a suite of network incentives, business resources, developer/trader tools (e.g., 0x API), and end-user products (e.g., Matcha).
We’re a remote-first company with core contributors in nearly ten countries and over twice as many cities. Our headquarters is in San Francisco, with an office available for anyone on the team to use at any time. We’ll consider your application regardless of where you call home.