Lead Product Owner
establish and guide the vision for how the protocol will help the broader POAP ecosystem flourish
a month ago
As a company, we are dedicated to building a world where everyone can preserve their memories using a reliable standard, empowering collectors with true ownership of their digital assets. This includes developing software, incubating products and organizations, and funding projects and communities that enrich the POAP ecosystem.
The Lead Product Owner at POAP inc. establishes and guides the vision for how the protocol will help the broader POAP ecosystem, and its community of POAP issuers and collectors, flourish.
- Collaborate with other stakeholders to identify business priorities and define releases
- Translate needs into actionable work items for internal or external teams
- Drive a cross-functional team to expertly ideate, plan, design, and develop new products and features, taking into account the target market and overall user experience
- Work collaboratively to groom backlogs, plan sprints, and conduct retros
- Ensure clear definition and communication of POAP issuance criteria, and adherence to these criteria
- Maintain a close ear to the ground for the needs of various members of the POAP ecosystem
We are looking for someone sharp, opinionated, and diplomatic who has a clear vision of what “delight” should feel like. You should be able to quickly absorb new ideas and contextualize how these ideas fit into the Proof of Attendance Protocol and the POAP ecosystem. We’re looking for:
- Experience leading the development of products that are simultaneously beautiful and useful
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Initiative, ambition, and enthusiasm to build the best POAP possible
- Find a niche at the forefront of bleeding edge innovation
- Technical, operational, generalist, and entry-level positions available
- Fully remote, with offices in New York, Buenos Aires, and Paris
- Help some passionate humans make a better world
POAP is a platform that allows Issuers to distribute badges in the form of NFTs to Collectors when they take part in an activity such as an event or a landmark occasion. Issuers range from small events and communities to event-organizing companies and departments with numerous people working in teams.
POAPs mission it’s to solidify its position as the best ecosystem for the preservation of memories, serving more communities more reliably.
POAP is a complex product with the end goal of enabling everyone to preserve their memories using a reliable standard, empowering the collectors with true ownership of their digital assets. Our products act as a bridge between mainstream and web3 by providing a friendly way to interact with blockchain technologies while offering a world class experience.