Business development manager (Canada) - Remote
become the face of the company on the Canadian market, and represents P2P.org in external communication
a month ago
The BD manager is the face of the company on the market, and represents P2P.org in external communication with clients, partners, competitors, etc. Internally, he acts as a liaison between the product team, the back office and the client.
The purpose of the work is to increase the company's revenue and market share.
- Achieve our outperform staking as a service targets through growing international clients
- Search and establishment of contact with key persons on the side of potential partners and clients
- Organization and conduct of negotiations for the purpose of selling staking services, RCP and any other P2P products
- Identification of customer needs and objections, search for growth points
- Preparation of commercial offers
- Participation in conferences and public events
- Reporting to the client and internal in CRM
- Proven track record in B2B sales and business development for complex products for at least 5 years
- Advanced SPIN and SNAP sales techniques
- Strong complex negotiation skills, both written and verbal
- Outstanding presentation skills
- Proactive and self-driven behavior
culture & perks
- An international team of skilled experts
- Remote working from any part of the world: UTC-4 (GMT-4)
- Competitive salary & bonus paid and excellent international career opportunities
- Well-being & Mental Health support program
- Full tech/equipment set-up, which is relevant to executing tasks
- A high degree of autonomy, no micromanagement
- Ownership culture
P2P.org launched in 2018 with a mission to positively influence the development of PoS technologies. Since our launch we have grown to manage 4+ billion USD in staked assets across more than 20,000 investors and 25+ unique blockchain networks.
P2P.org is comprised of talented, inspiring individuals spread around the globe.Our team is distributed across the world - with one thing in common: our passion for the decentralised future.We all share this passion to code, learn, create, and connect to collectively contribute to the future of finance.