oversee day-to-day MakerDAO operations
a month ago
Chronicle Labs is looking for an Operations Manager to oversee day-to-day operations. Maintain constant communication with senior leadership to ensure proper operations of the organization. Identify, develop, and implement processes to run the organization more effectively.
Assist end-to-end with finance:
- Process invoices,
- Issue invoices,
- Process staff expense claims, and
- Manage payroll.
- Write job descriptions,
- Coordinate with recruiters,
- Screen candidates,
- Schedule interviews, and
- Follow-up with candidates.
Organize logistics for quarterly off-sites/conferences:
- Research potential offsite locations,
- Work venues, and
- Team activities.
- BSc / MSc,
- 2+ years experience in operational management,
- Native English speaking and writing skills,
- Excellent communication skills,
- Available for occasional travel, and
- Based in Europe (nice to have).
culture & perks
- Competitive salary,
- Token bonuses,
- 6 weeks vacation,
- Remote working environment,
- Flexible schedule,
- Quarterly off-sites to hang out with the team, and
- Opportunity to work with veterans in the crypto space building on the bleeding edge of technology.
MakerDAO is an unbiased global financial system. A Decentralised Autonomous Organization (DAO) that manages an Ethereum-based protocol that issues the Dai stablecoin and facilitates collateral-backed loans. Founded in 2015 with backing from Andreessen Horowitz, MakerDAO is an OG crypto protocol that pioneered many of the innovations collectively known today as DeFi (Decentralized Finance). Today, MakerDAO is a flagship in the industry, with over $17B in assets under management, 9 billion Dai in circulation, and generates over $150M in annual revenue.
Chronicle Labs is the Oracle arm of MakerDAO and is responsible for the development and adoption of the Chronicle Protocol, the blockchain-agnostic infrastructure layer for truth. Chronicle Oracles act as arbiters of trust that provide data with integrity guarantees to blockchain applications. Chronicle Oracles have been live since 2016 and secure over $17B in MakerDAO as well as other top De-Fi protocols.