ZK Circuits Engineer
focus on security and reliability for our zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) applications
2 months ago
The Privacy & Scaling Explorations team at the Ethereum Foundation is looking to expand its role in security and reliability for our zero-knowledge proof (ZKP) applications. More specifically, we are looking for software engineers to work on a project related to distributed reputation.
- Building ZK circuits to improve reliability, scalability, and security of distributed systems.
- Working with a distributed systems engineer to integrate the circuits into the project.
- Document the codebase and write robust tests for the circuits.
- Software development skills in languages like Rust/C/C++.
- Understanding of modern ZKP proving systems and experience working with libraries like halo2, Arkworks, and ZK-Garage/PLONK.
- Familiar with distributed systems and libraries like libp2p.
- Good debugging skills.
- Capable of breaking down and explaining complex issues to others.
- Strong communication, storytelling, and documentation skills.
The Ethereum Foundation (EF) is a global non-profit organization dedicated to supporting Ethereum and related technologies. Our mission is to do what is best for Ethereum’s long-term success. Our role is to allocate resources to critical projects, to be a valued voice within the Ethereum ecosystem, and to advocate for Ethereum to the outside world.