drive Alchemy product strategy by exploring potential user experiences
3 months ago
We are looking for an experienced UX researcher with intimate knowledge of Web3.0 to join our team. As a UX researcher at Alchemy, you will be part of the design team and work across many types of brand and product initiatives. You'll help define, plan, and conduct multi-phased, mixed-method user research, which informs our understanding of Alchemy's current and potential user experiences to drive our product strategy.
You will provide timely and actionable insight to product teams with factual, evidence-based studies. Take a holistic view of our understanding of our users and their behavior, and proactively identify gaps and opportunities for new research.
You will inspire change, evaluate and present qualitative and quantitative data, and help the UX and Engineering teams better understand what would make a user's experience more intuitive, accessible, and seamless.
- effectively conducting, managing, and prioritizing primary/secondary research plans through ambiguous and fast-changing environments, align and efficiently execute critical insights and work with a large group of stakeholders
- working cross-functionally with design, product management, content strategy, engineering, and marketing to identify topics and trends.
- acting as a thought leader in the domain of research, while advocating for the people who could use our products
- designing and executing end-to-end custom primary research using a wide variety of methods
- relentlessly focusing on users and solving their needs and wants - you put users first and have experience driving impact from insights
- designing studies that address both user behavior and attitudes, and market trends
- communicating results and illustrating suggestions in compelling and creative ways
- generating insights that both fuel ideation and evaluate designs
- being a mentor and coaching new UX researchers on the team
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field with 4+ years of relevant experience or a Master’s degree in a related field
- minimum of two years’ relevant experience, or Ph.D. in a related field and relevant experience
- experience with consumer products, consumer insights, or product development
- understanding of Web3.0 and Web3.0 experiences
- ability to quickly and effectively share research results
- ability to perform all research-related tasks, including research, planning, evaluation, and iteration
- ability to formulate specific, answerable, and practical questions
- ability to collaborate effectively with stakeholders and act as a strategic partner in product decisions
- experience with remote testing tools
- a strong desire for creative problem-solving with a positive attitude
- excellent time-management skills
- familiarity with a diverse set of UX research tools and vendors.
- degrees in a human behavior related field, such as Human-Computer Interaction, Psychology, Sociology, communication, Information science, Media studies, Computer Science, or Economics
- previous start-up experience is a plus
- experience with both consumer and developer products is a plus
culture & perks
To constantly create better, more affordable, and more reliable products so we can pass on those savings and improvements to our customers.
To be simple, to help ensure our customers and users become massively successful!
The Alchemy Platform is a world-class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $45 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.