Perpetual Protocol Grants
provide the idea or project to benefit Perpetual Protocol
5 months ago
projects to apply
1. Business Solutions and Integrations
This covers anything that utilizes Perp as a base layer. Some examples of this could include:
- developing basis trading strategies leveraging PERP and YFI,
- systematic hedging solutions for investors
- executing integrations with other DeFi protocols to become the primary PERP provider,
Building any tooling that may be helpful for either maker, takers, traders, or token holders. Some examples of this could include:
- periodic reports on assets, business, and initiatives
- governance and treasury modules, etc.
- tools and dev infrastructure for building trading bots
- integrations with 3rd party tools such as TA charting tools
Anything that focuses on explaining Perp and how it works as well as getting the word out to the community. This can be anything from design to written content! We're open to getting the word out to the community!
how to apply
To be considered for grant funding apply via the link, provided in the description.
about the grant program
These are all of your weird and wonderful ideas that we could never think of! If you have anything that you believe falls under the grants categories then reach out to us!
There is currently 2M USD in PERP that is allocated to funding grants.
Depending on the amount that you are looking for we have a rough process of what this looks like:
- <$50K - full discretion of the committee
- >$50K - requires going to the public forum
- RFPs - the price is set by the committee at the start