Blockchain Client Engineer
help Alchemy to dive into our world class fleet of blockchain client nodes
7 months ago
We're building critical infrastructure to accelerate the development of useful apps across the ecosystem, and you would be at the heart of providing better experiences that people using public versions of these clients could not easily duplicate.
- Fork/maintain Ethereum clients based on product needs
- Design and implement complex blockchain protocols
- Implement and support production ready software for delivery
- Lead discussions around protocol and/or client level technical challenges
- Collaborate with engineering and product teams to delivery world-class experiences to our customers
- minimum of five years of experience in a Software Engineering
- autonomy & ability to design complex systems
- minimum of two years Go/Rust experience
- minimum of two years of working on desktop client software
- minimum of a year of experience working with a large evm client project (e.g. go-ethereum, openethereum) or forks (Preferred)
- experience working with low level database programming & systems optimization (preferred)
- experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and cloud engineering (preferred)
- passion for blockchain technologies is a plus
culture & perks
To constantly create better, more affordable, and more reliable products so we can pass on those savings and improvements to our customers.
To be simple, to help ensure our customers and users become massively successful!
The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $45 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.