understand customer needs, provide solutions and shape feedback into product decisions
6 months ago
This role is meant for someone with a technical background looking to work with multiple sides of the business, with the main focus on delivering customer results.
You will manage the relationship from the start to ensure a smooth onboarding experience and set up customers for ongoing success. You will promptly and effectively resolve questions, problems, and requests. You will use your first-hand knowledge of our customers to inform our product roadmap, working with all parts of the company to ensure our product continues to meet our customer's needs.
- providing hands-on technical support
- delivering a stellar customer experience
- understanding customer needs and how to meet unique challenges and goals
- seeking for product feedback and tracking usage/performance, driving our product roadmap
- being the voice of the customers
- building and maintenance of ongoing relationships with complex stakeholders, both internally and externally
- partnering with internal teams to drive long term solutions / product development decisions
- working in a quickly changing environment
- driving referrals from our customers"
- minimum of a year of experience in a software development role
- strong analytical skills
- ability to understand and troubleshoot complex technical issues
- strong communication skills with internal and external stakeholders
- excellent people skills to monitor and measure customer performance
- interest in technology, blockchain, crypto
- experience with blockchain is a large plus
- a technical degree is a large plus
culture & perks
To constantly create better, more affordable, and more reliable products so we can pass on those savings and improvements to our customers.
To be simple, to help ensure our customers and users become massively successful!
The Alchemy Platform is a world class developer platform designed to make building on the blockchain easy. We've built leading infrastructure in the space, powering over $45 billion in transactions for tens of millions of users in 99% of countries worldwide.