Web3’s Commerce Layer: tokenization of real-world assets
Boson Protocol questsall 5
Senior Blockchain Developer
a week ago
a week ago
Full Stack Engineer
a week ago
Mission & Key Concepts
Boson Protocol is advancing the world of commerce by enabling enterprises, organisations, and customers to bridge the divide between digital decentralized technologies and the transfer and trade of physical goods.
Our vision is for Boson to become the basic plumbing for dCommerce and its data on the emerging decentralized web, where the value captured is distributed equitably between token holders and protected from capture by a single centralized entity.
Boson Protocol enables the tokenization, transfer and trade of any physical thing as a redeemable NFT.
We are focused on:
- building and evolving Decentralized commercial exchange
- providing perfect tokenization of real-world assets
- keeping Fair-exchange assurance
For achieving this, we've created NFTs with superpowers (rNFT).
Some of our guiding principles
- Dream Big: We want to build technology that can outlast the founders and reshape commerce and society at large
- Self-Mastery: Mindful conduct and always on learning are critical components of personal and collective growth
- Collaboration: Expertise is key, but sharing knowledge and building together with joy is the foundation of truly remarkable work
- Stay lean: Our ethos is to create and share value equitably, with minimal value extraction.
History & Achievments
- Boson Protocol has raised a total of $35.8M in funding over 6 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Apr 7, 2021 from an ICO round.
- The Org is funded by 23 investors. DeltaHub Capital and Animoca Brands are the most recent investors.
Founders: Gregor Boroša, Justin Banon
- Flexible, remote work with a high degree of autonomy in a dynamic, fast growth startup
- An opportunity to leverage bleeding edge technology and industry-leading development practices
- Close collaboration with leading projects in the space, e.g. immediate deep dive into Ocean Protocol integration
- A highly competitive salary and other potential arrangements. Details depend on ability and experience. Come and talk to us.
Oops. In progress...