digital asset platform where you have full control of your crypto
Blockchain.com questsall 12
Transaction Monitoring Analyst (6 month contract)
2 weeks ago
Office Manager & Executive Assistant
2 weeks ago
Senior Software Engineer, Custody
2 weeks ago
mission & key concepts
We believe that in a decade the financial system of the internet — that is, commerce that happens on the internet — will be the largest financial system in the world. And it will be powered by crypto.
Our team spans the globe and has worked tirelessly to accelerate the adoption of crypto and usher in the future of finance. We are passionate, relentless, and stoked -- and believe that a lean team of world-class visionaries can ship products that empower our customers and drive the business to new heights.
We take our work seriously, relentlessly pursue excellence, and have fun doing hard things together.
Blockstar Core Values
The core values of Blockchain.com are relentless problem solving, building like an owner, being a team player, communicating with candor, and embracing an infinite mindset.
1/ Be relentless
A journey into uncharted territory doesn’t come without challenges. Don’t give up. Stay in the fight. Find a way.
2/ Build like an owner
Remember: we’re a startup, first and last. Have a bias for action. Take pride in what you ship. Raise the bar.
3/ Be a team player
Put teamwork and the mission above your ego. Be willing to lend a hand. Ask for help when you need it.
4/ Communicate with candor
Realize the best ideas are forged by fire. Challenge ideas respectfully when you disagree. See giving and getting feedback as a gift.
5/ Embrace an infinite mindset
Know that building the financial system of the future will take decades. Aim for long term impact over short term gains. Set audacious goals. Don’t be afraid to take risks.
history & achievments
Founded Date: 2011
Blockchain.com got its start as an early pioneer of key infrastructure for the bitcoin community. First, with a Blockchain Explorer that enabled anyone to not only examine transactions and study the blockchain, but an API that enabled companies to build on Bitcoin. We also have provided the most popular and widely used crypto wallet that enables anyone anywhere to control their own money.
- Blockchain.com has raised a total of $490M in funding over 7 rounds. Their latest funding was raised on Mar 30, 2022 from a Series D round.
- Blockchain.com is funded by 26 investors. Baillie Gifford and Lightspeed Venture Partners are the most recent investors.
- Blockchain.com has made 8 investments. Their most recent investment was on Jul 12, 2022, when Gnosis raised $100M.
- Blockchain.com has acquired 5 organizations. Their most recent acquisition was Altonomy on Mar 22, 2022.
- 4M wallets created
- $1T+ transacted
- 1/3rd of bitcoin network transactions are via Blockchain.com
- 37M verified users
- 200+ countries
- Nicolas Cary - Co-Founder
- Peter Smith - CEO & co-founder
- Macrina Kgil - CFO
- Matt Tuzzolo - CTO
- Charles McGarraugh - Chief Strategy Officer & Head of Markets
- Competitive Salary
- Meaningful Equity
- Crypto Bonus
- Paid Family Leave
- Get the equipment you need
- Unlimited Vacation
Oops. In progress...