Kyiv Tech Summit #Hack4Ukraine is over
meet the best devs, tech providers, designers, innovators, and product evangelists who are looking to solve tangible, on-the-ground issues to aid the Ukrainian people in their fight for freedom
06 Sep ‘22
09 Sep ‘22
about the event
Kyiv Tech Summit is a first-of-its-kind event - a Web3 Hackathon!
Since the full-scale russian invasion of Ukraine on 24th February 2022, the situation has quickly become dire for millions of Ukrainians. Outside of the humanitarian crisis and military needs required by Ukraine, there is an unprecedented need for new tools and solutions to systemically respond to the new reality of russian war in Ukraine.
Our aim is to bring together some of the best developers, technology providers, designers, innovators, and product evangelists who are looking to solve tangible, on-the-ground issues to aid the Ukrainian people in their fight for freedom.
- Fighting censorship & disinformation
- Staying connected in an environment of instability
- Resettling refugees
- Raising funds for humanitarian efforts
- Art track
- Anna Gandrabura, Founder, English For IT & Techville
- Anton Bosenko, BD, marketing, analytics, business models development, tokenomics
- Dowland Aiello, CTO, VisionDAO
- Lawrence Qupty, VP of Engineering, VisionDAO
- Max Hampshire, Developer Relations, Nym
- Nick Havryliak, DEIP, Head of Ecosystem Growth
- w1nt3r, Independent software engineer (Solidity, React, React Native, Node)
Atlantis World, Ukraine DAO, Unchain Fund
- Inna Kosianets, Operations / Contributors - Web3 Activist
- Rev Miller, Operations / Partnerships - Co-founder @ Unchain
- CJ Hetherington, Operations / Partnerships - Co-founder @ Atlantis World
- Tyler Morrey, Operations / Community - Co-founder @ pieFi
- Nadiia Yakubets, PR / Communications - PR & Comms @ Unchain
- Alona Shevchenko, PR / Communications - Co-founder @ UkraineDAO
- 3 August: Register and start uploading your Ideas
- 6 September: Start of the hack
- 9 September: Deadline for final submissions
- 9 September: Winners Announced
- 10 September: Continued Support for Winning Projects
For safety and inclusion purposes, only participants local to Kyiv (and nearby proximity) are invited to join in-person. Everyone else: you can participate online - it’s a global hybrid event!
All offline events will be live-streamed and accessible to online participants.