online meetup by ➞ geekle
Web3 Tech Summit'22 is over
start building on the web3 using your current stack today
free (for beginners), $99 (for pros)
20 Sep ‘22
21 Sep ‘22
about the event
WHAT IS THIS EVENT ABOUT
- Scalability of blockchain with Layer 2.0
- NEAR - Layer 1 using Rust or Assemblyscript for smartcontracts
- Сreation and development of frontend components for WEB3: Ether.js and Web3.js, oo7.js, Alchemy Web3
- Solana - Layer 1 using Rust C, C++ for smartcontracts
- Testing for blockchain
- Cross-chain bridges - challenges of moving cross-chain
- Ethereum scaling solutions: Polygon, Arbitrum, Immutable X
- Safety audit of smart contracts
- Tokenomics - How to design token models that help to grow network
- Vincent Tiu (Infura): "From Layer 0 to Layer 3: the Evolution of Blockchain"
- Leilani Ledingham (Covalent): "Careers in Web3"
- Vijay Pratap Singh (Delivery Hero): "Introduction to Ethereum and Solidity"
- Gautam Botrel (Consensys): "gnark: [fast] zkSNARKs in Go"
- Alexandru Lupascu (Omnia): "Ensuring privacy and security in Web3"
- Neil Ruaro (Certik): "Developing your first Blockchain with Cosmos"
- Vincent Tiu (Infura): "How to start careers in web 3"
- Alexey Churkin (deBridge): "Building secure and decentralized cross-chain applications"