NEARCON is over
The premier gathering of NEAR dreamers, builders and community
58 NEAR ($330+)
11 Sep ‘22
14 Sep ‘22
about the event
Building on the success of last year, NEAR’s flagship event is back. And this year it’s set to be bigger and better than ever.
- Join 2000+ delegates as we explore the limitless possibilities of building a better world with NEAR.
- Get up to speed on the NEAR ecosystem and the latest Web3 developments and technologies.
- Get inspired with talks from renowned authors, economists, A-list artists, and politicians.
- Get together and network with builders, collaborators, and makers across a variety of industries.
Then get ready to groove the night away with our resident DJ. And if you’re a hacker accepted for the hackathon, you’ll get a free conference pass. Let’s build beyond the hype at NEARCON.
At NEARCON, you will experience
- Lasting Connections. Networking opportunities to connect and build lasting relationships with the NEAR Community and Ecosystem.
- Range of Discussions. Talks on Future of Finance, NFTs, Governance, Sustainability, Gaming, Protocol Updates, Developer Tools, and more.
- IRL Hackathon. Hackers get in free :) Win prizes, get onstage for a live “Dragon’s Den” with crypto titans, and most importantly… have fun building!
Join the Official NEARCON Telegram channel and connect with other Ecosystem members before the event.
Something for everyone - 3.5 days of content (see the Side Events list)
schedule and tracks
September 10th - 17th NEARCON Week
- September 11th - Registration Party! [2pm - 8pm] // Beat the lines, pick up your pass, swag bag, vibe with resident DJ, network, sip on libations, snack on tacos, and more
- September 12th - 14th // Doors open at 10am for light breakfast and networking, score a good seat for content sessions that kick off at 11am and continue until 5pm.
- [5pm - 8pm] | Happy Hour and sunset sets with resident DJ on the waterfront, Good drinks. Good food. GREAT people [YOU! :)]
- Devs/Builders. Take a deep dive into making the leap from Web2 to Web3 and more, with talks and technical workshops on transitioning, speed, scalability, and security.
- Entrepreneurs/Biz Dev. Interested in building successful Web3 applications and businesses? Discover how with actionable insights for operators and NEAR specific opportunities
- Creators/Creatives. The creator economy is booming. We put the spotlight on artists who are successfully using NEAR as their canvas.
- Regulators/Government. As we build a better world with NEAR, discover what regulations will apply to finance and sustainability in the future.
- Illia Polosukhin, NEAR Protocol
- Marieke Flament, NEAR Foundation
- Haseeb Qureshi, Dragonfly Capital
- Lou Kerner, CryptoMondays
- Paul Veradittakit,Pantera Capital
- Polina Aladina, OnMachina
- James Prestwich, Nomad
- Caroline Lo, TrueSearch
- Andriy Velykyy, Allbridge.io
- Tim Exile, Endlesss
- James Tromans, Google Cloud
- Rahmat Albariqi (Riqi), Paras Digital
- Adrian Bello, The Kin DAO & Primordia DAO
- Vivi Lin, Octopus
- Alex Shevchenko, Aurora Labs
- and many others (see the full list)