ETH Seoul is over
create viable and innovative solutions around blockchain
05 Aug ‘22
13 Aug ‘22
about the event
ETH Seoul 2022 is an Ethereum and blockchain-focused event that aims to bring together some of the brightest minds in the industry to discuss, redefine, and celebrate the future of blockchain. The event is expected to happen right in the heart of Seoul. It will feature a series of keynotes, panel discussions, pitch competitions, investor meet-ups, and world-class networking opportunities for all those attendees.
The ETH Seoul event will be co-organized by Kryptoseoul and Dystopia Labs. Kryptoseoul is a South Korea-based community building and marketing team headed by a group of professional communicators, marketers, and analysts. Dystopia Labs is a San Francisco-based start-up studio focusing on blockchain events and has organized many such events.
agenda & speakers
ETH Seoul is scheduled in two phases:
The first phase, the IRL part of the event, is scheduled from August 5th to August 7th.
The second phase will be conducted virtually from August 8th to August 13th.
In this edition of ETHSeoul, we will see Vitalik Buterin, co-founder of Ethereum as the chief speaker. The event has also lined up a list of speakers from various backgrounds:
- Niklas Kunkel – Oracle Core Unit Facilitator, MakerDAO
- Eli Ben-Sasson – Co-Founder and President, Starkware
- Raul Jordan – Core Developer, Prysmatic Labs
- Janmajaya Mall – Project Lead/Privacy & Scaling Explorations, Ethereum Foundation
- Camila Ramos Garzon – Developer Relations Engineer, Edge & Node & The Graph Protocol
- Graeme Boy – CTO, Mirror.xyz