ETHNewYork is over
New York's premier blockchain hackathon is back!
24 Jun ‘22
26 Jun ‘22
New York, USA
about the event
ETHNewYork is an event bringing together some of the top minds and experts in Ethereum and ETHGlobal's return to in-person hackathons in 2020. We enable teams to make something great in only 36 hours by providing an abundance of hacking resources like mentors, sponsors, and software. Sleeping is optional but try to make extraordinary things is not.
Build the new frontier.
All over the world, hundreds of thousands of developers, users, hobbyists, creators, artists, and market makers spend their days and nights thinking, building, and talking about Ethereum because we are... excited. We're excited by the idea that Ethereum can change things. Ethereum is a fulcrum we can use to change money, finance, the web, ownership, how the software works, and how power is distributed.
We're excited about a new frontier.
Build with the entire ecosystem at your back.
At ETHNewYork, you'll have the support of a vast community of experts, mentors, sponsors, developer advocates, and other community members who want to help you build something incredible.
Be part of a global community of developers aligned around a vision for a better-decentralized internet.
We'll introduce you to teammates, connect you with mentors, unblock technical problems, and help you deliver a working product that pushes the web3 ecosystem forward.
$500,000+ in prizes to be won
- SKALE Network, Livepeer, Worldcoin, OpenSea, IPFS & Filecoin, dYdX Grants - $20,000 up for grabs from every sponsor
- Coinbase Wallet, Walist, Covalent, Superfluid, UMA, The Graph, Gnosis Safe, Threshold, Skynet - $10,000 up for grabs from every sponsor
- Unlock - $5,000 up for grabs
speakers & judges
- Shayan Eskandari - Ether Capital
- Akshi Federici - Kraken Ventures
- Chad Fowler - BlueYard
- David Greenstein - Sound
- Austin Griffith - Ethereum Foundation
- Maggie Love - SheFi
- Simona Pop - Status.im
- Lane Rettig - Spacemesh
- Sam Richards - Ethereum Foundation
- Julia Rosenberg - Orca Protocol
- Nima Vaziri - Polychain Capital
- Kain Warwick - Synthetix
- Linda Xie - Scalar Capital
- Joyce Yang - Global Coin Research
- Alisha.eth - ENS
- Kydo - Llama