NFT Atlanta is over
explore technology, entertainment & culture to exchange ideas and introduce new concepts in Web 3
24 May ‘22
26 May ‘22
Atlanta, GA, USA
about the event
NFT ATLANTA CON 2022 is the first of its kind Diversity, Equity, and inclusion conference experience powered by Melanated Studios focused on the intersection of Culture, Tech & Entertainment, and the future of NFTs, the Metaverse, DAOs, Web 3, GameFi, DeFI and more. Spotlighting innovators, changemakers, culture influencers, & thought leaders in Web 3, curated for everyone from the Tourist to the Purist.
This immersive, experiential event will bring together NFT creators, collectors, crypto enthusiast, venture capitalists, technologists, and culture enthusiasts from all over the world. It is the definitive conference that brings leaders and creators in technology, entertainment & the culture together to exchange ideas and introduce new concepts in Web 3 and the future.
NFT Atlanta Con is a must for brands seeking to engage with influencers in the cross sections of entertainment, tech, & the culture. Held in the heart of Atlanta, attendees will have an informational, entertaining, and immersive experience exclusively curated to intersect culture, tech and entertainment.
agenda & speakers
Full agenda of NFT Atlanta can be found via the link.
Come to meet incredible speakers and artists IRL:
- Chris Webber - NBA Hall of Famer at Pres. Coinllectibles Sports
- Mike Johns - Founder of Digital Mind State
- Fivio Foreign - American Rapper
- Yang Adija - SVP, Digital League, Turner Sports
- Juliet Asante - CEO at National Film Authority of Ghana
- Baron Davis - 2X NBA All-Star, Investor & Creator More Than Us Venture Studio
- Jon Gosier - Founder & CEO at FilmHedge