Activate Miami x Wormhole is over
The first multi-chain hackathon bringing the top blockchain ecosystems together
18 May ‘22
22 May ‘22
about the event
Activate Miami is the first multi-chain hackathon bringing together leading blockchain ecosystems for a week of learning, building, and exploring web 3.
Apply to attend Activate Miami to access:
- ecosystem days, mentorship, and bootcamps
- project tracks & bounties focused on cross-chain and impact ideas
- collaboration with different kinds of builders, from engineers to designers
- a new network in web 3
At Activate Miami, new entrants to web 3 will kick-start new projects, explore job opportunities, and receive mentorship from industry leaders. Whether want to be a designer, developer, or community builder, Activate is designed to help you grow and experiment with blockchain together.
Agenda of the Activate Miami includes:
- Ecosystem days to onboard builders into the sponsored ecosystems
- Bounty office hours for sponsors to discuss the bounties
- three-days hackathon to build projects
Activate x Wormhole has $100k to give in prizes. The best 3 projects in each category will receive prizes.
The categories are:
- impact & Other Prizes
The sponsors will also submit bounties specific to each sponsor.
mentors and judges
- Camila Ramos - Edge and Node
- Thomas Klocanas - Block Tower
- Ken Timsit - Cronos Chain
- Akshi Federici - Kraken Ventures
- Jonathan H - Republic Crypto
- Thy-Diep - H.E.R. Dao & Unit Masters
- Sunny Aggarwal - Osmosis